Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 15

I apologize for not updating sooner.  The evening's have been a little busy in the Blanchard Household.  I have stayed as true to my diet except for on Sunday afternoon.  We visited a new Church, that was an hour and a half away, and we did not know that they did not have lunch afterwards, so we had to go out to eat...Joshua would not have had a good attitude if he had to wait an hour and half for lunch.  Unfortunately, there were no " really good and healthy" restaurants, so we settle for Whataburger.  Instead of getting an hamburger, I got a grilled chicken breast.  Then on Monday, Daniel made some really good Chocolate Chip Cookies (His favorite), and I had one cookie.  Besides that I have been pretty good!  Here is today's update...

Breakfast:
* Balance Complete Shake (Yes, I had a whole one!)
* A Cup of Coffee

Snack:
* A whole Grapefruit, with out sugar
* Slique Tea

Lunch:
* Water
* Balance Complete Shake

Snack:
* A whole Apple
* 1 oz. Almonds

Dinner:
* Water
* Salad

Exercise:
2- 30 Day Shred Workouts
Swimming Laps in the pool for an hour and a half

Evening update:
Down a pound!! 8.5 pounds in 15 days! And, 3 inches off my waist!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm concerned at the speed of your weight loss. I'm not trying to be snarky at all, and I hope I don't come across as so. 1-2 pounds a week is considered healthy, and any above that is dangerous. This shouldn't be a race, but a change that you can live with forever. Said in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy for your concern. I have been on the diet for 3 weeks now, and I am averaging 2.8 pounds a week. I do plan on taking time off the diet to make sure my body maintains the weight. I know weight loss does not finish in a month, but for me, it is just a start.

    ReplyDelete