Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 3

Today I have not been feeling very hungry!  I do believe that it gets better from here! :-)  My only problem today is my craving for.....a piece of Dark Chocolate!!  Yes, I love Chocolate, and I would not mind having a piece right now.  But, I will push through this craving, and try not to think about it.

Joshua and I met Daniel for lunch since we were running errands today, because Joshua and I are going out of town for the weekend.  We picked a place that would fill Daniel, but still be good for my diet.  I only ate half of my Chipotle Bowl.  And with the half that I ate, I split some with Joshua.  

Breakfast:
* 1/2 Balance Complete Shake
*A Cup of Coffee

Snack:
*Water

Lunch:
*Slique Tea
*1/2 Chipotle Bowl with Lettuce
*Water

Snack:
*Water

Dinner:
*1/2 Chiptole Bowl with Lettuce
*Water

Exercise:
*Yoga this morning
*An hour in the pool doing laps


Evening Report:
I am down 3.5 pounds!!

Note: Because I am going out of town, I will continue to remain faithful to my diet, but I may not be able to post, as I will not be bringing my computer.  So, expect the next post on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment