Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 2

Was much better than Day 1!  Having a positive attitude helps a lot when you are dieting. 

Breakfast:
* 1/2 Glass of Balance Complete Shake
* A Cup of Coffee

Snack:
* I really was not "feeling" hungry, so I decided to pass on a snack.

Lunch:
*Slique Tea
*Balance Complete Shake

Snack:
* 1/2 Cup of Blackberries

Dinner:
* Slique Tea
* Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes, and LOTS of Salad with oil and vinegar for dressing
* A small portion of Gluten Free Apple Crisp

Exercise:
Cleaning the house extra fast for company.

As some of you may know, I am not a breakfast person.  For me, eating breakfast makes me feel sluggish through out the day.  But, I also know how important it is to eat breakfast.  So, to "meet" in the middle, I cut the morning shake in half.  I feel full, and not sluggish.

Later on today, we had company over for dinner.  They insisted on bringing a dessert, and I thought that would be fine.  There were six people total, and they would not notice if I did not have any dessert.  Or at least I thought that way.  Until...the wife of the couple served dessert and brought me some Gluten Free Apple Crisp.  I took it cheerfully as to not be rude.  I had a couple of bites, but I did not finish it.

I am happy to report that I am down 1 1/2 pounds from when I started yesterday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment