Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 7

Well, I am back home from being out of town.  My friend was supportive and helpful.  I did eat lunch and dinner when I was with them, but I chose healthy meals.  I chose Salads with balsamic dressing or no dressing.  I thought when I got home, that I gained weight.

I did take Mother's Day off as my wonderful Husband wanted to take me out.  We went to Texas Steak House for dinner.  I chose a 6 oz. Steak with a Sweet Potato (instead of Mashed or baked potato), with a Ceaser Salad.  I was surprise as I did not finish my steak and sweet potato.  It was delicious, but I started getting the "full" feeling, so I stopped.

Now, it is Monday and I am back to hitting my diet hard.  So, here is my diet for today  I wanted to show my "Thankfulness" to my Husband for treating me like a Queen yesterday, so I made his favorite meal, and I ate dinner with him...

Breakfast:
* 1/2 Balance Complete Shake
* A Cup of Coffee

Snack:
* I was not hungry

Lunch:
* Slique Tea
*Water
*Balance Complete Shake

Snack:
* I was not hungry

Dinner:
*Slique Tea
*Water
* 1/2 of a Stuffed Chicken Breast with Corn, and a little Mashed Potatoes.

Exercise:
* Fasted pace 3 mile walk

Evening Report:
*I have lost 2.5 pounds which brings it to a total of 6 pounds in 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment