Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 16

So here I am, half way through my diet.  I sit here and am discourage.  I feel as though I have been doing my best, and yet, I am not happy with my results.  Am I over my head thinking that I could get back down to my per-pregnancy weight in a month.  There are times that I wish that I could be one of those women, that have a baby, and their weight seems to just drop off.  It has been four years since I gave birth, and I have not lost the baby weight.  Yet, I have not gained any more weight.  So, I guess I am feeling discourage because I would like to "look" like someone who I thinks is beautiful and skinny.  But, is skinny looking always the best for everybody?  Is having some "meat" (as my Husband likes to call it) on the bones and being healthy, more important? 

Here is yesterday's report

Breakfast:
*Balance Complete Shake
* 1/2 Cup of Coffee

Snack:
* Slique Tea

Lunch:
* Salad with a Grilled Chicken Breast, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Apple, some Grapes, and Balsamic Vinager

Snack:
* Celery

Dinner:
* Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast, Celery, Gluten Free Crutons, and Lightly dressed Ceaser Salad Dressing

Exercise:
* 30 Day Shred
* Running a lot of errands

Report:
Nothing new to report

No comments:

Post a Comment